Plan b :(

By June 5, 2014 - 9:12pm

Hello, I took plan b about and hour after I had unprotected sex on 22nd of April. About 2 weeks later I experienced bleeding it was light, and it seemed like a normal period. I took 3 pregnancy test and all were negative. It's June now and no sign of my period. I don't know what's wrong!!!

Hi Sgarnet16832,

Welcome to EmpowHER. Some of the side effects of any emergency pill are bleeding, cramping, and changes to your next period. Such a longer or shorter, lighter or heavier period. You might need to let your OBGYN know of the changes you are experiencing with your periods. Hope this was helpful?