Plan b?

I took the pill about 2 weeks ago I have had no symptoms maybe the occasional headache I just started to bleed and it's my regular scheduele period but it's very light... Could this b the bleeding from the pill or is it my actual period on time

Guide

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Its not possible to knowing exactly whether the bleeding is a side effect of the drug or your regular period. Either way, you can be sure that you are not pregnant.
Some girls do not experience any side effects, that does not necessarily mean that it did not work.
Faith

Emergency Contraception