Q: 

Plan B

Hey. The first day of my last period was September 23rd (it was 5 days late due to stress). I had sex on October 8, had a slip up and took postinor 2, the first pill about 2 hours after the slip up. The next 12 hours i attempted to take the 2nd pill but part of it melted in my mouth before i swallowed. I still swallowed everything with water. I saw some white discharge on my panties on October 11 but im not sure what was that. I am now 2 days late. Are there any possibilities that the 2nd pill wasnt effective enough and didnt work and i may be pregnant?

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: