Plan B effects: Is it implantation spotting or what?

Hi! I had sex with my boyfriend and nothing really went wrong although I feel like because there was a little precm on my boyfriend's hand, I'm afraid it gotten on the condom while he's was putting it on and I'm afraid I can get pregnant by that. (A bit silly but it's possible.) This happened after I finished my period which was at March 4 to March 6. (I usually get 3 days of periods) and I had spotting a couple days after and on March 9 (between 10am and 11am) - the day we had sex. He told me I couldn't get pregnant because I was less fertile and I believe I wasnt ovulating but I don't take chances. So I took plan the day after (around 7 to 8pm). Now, March 15 I got some spotting that was brownish during the evening, didn't appear on my underwear but on the toilet paper, then a few hours later it went light pink. I've been experiencing bloating and gas and I guess a little nauseous so those might be the symptoms of Plan B. Although the spotting got me worried if it was implantation or part of the symptoms. I thought implantation bleeding starts after one month if conceived or whatever not a week later but I really don't know. So help me! I tried to give as much details as I can for calculations.

Implantation bleeding (and not all women have this) happens 5-6 days after sex. It's the time when, literally, the fertilized egg begins to implant.

Your bleeding is likely to be a side effect of taking emergency contraception. Pregnancy is highly unlikely since you used a condom and then took EC which is up to 95% effective in stopping a pregnancy.

Bear in mind your next cycle may be a bit irregular - another side effect of EC.

You can read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills