Plan b or implantation?

I had unprotected sex exactly 2 weeks ago. My boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside of me but I took plan b because I was scared of precm. I was supposed to get my period a week after (last week) and I still haven't gotten it. I was on birth control (patch) for about a year and I stopped last month because we were taking a break. So I thought maybe I wasn't going to get my period the same day I used too and I also know that plan b could delay periods so I didn't worry much until now that I've seen a light brown discharge and I heard it could be from implantation. Is there any chance I can be pregnant?

Hi Jzmd

Plan B is up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small.

A common side effect is bleeding which may explain the discharge you had. Another side effect is a change in cycle - your next period may be a week early or late.

If you don't get your period in the next week or so, take a test but again, your risk is low.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...