Q: 

Plan b or implantation bleeding?

By Anonymous December 17, 2016 - 12:06am

Hey, so my period ended 8 days ago and my period is usually 6 days long. I had sex a couple times on my period and a little after that too. I don't recall ejaculation in me but I was still worried so I took plan b. I took plan b last Sunday so 6 days ago and now I'm bleeding. I started bleeding this morning barley a little little bit of brown. Then I peed and maybe an hour less I was bleeding vibrant dark dark red. A puddle of it. Then it went to black and dark dark brown and now it's going back pinkish more to red color. I don't know what's happening if it's because I had sex on my period, me being pregnant or the pill. I looked stuff up and it said I can't implant. Bleed without ovulation and my ovulation is coming up in maybe 3 days. Can you please break it down to what it could be? I'm bleeding not as heavy as my normal periods are but defiantly darker and weird. Dark to red dark to red like its going old blood to new. I'm so confused but probably all together I've filled up a pad today. and when I pee I see drops of light blood go in the toliet like a period. but I know this isn't my period!

Guide

Dear Anon,

Thanks for reaching out to EmpowHER.

The spotting/bleeding is most likely from the plan-b. This can mess with your cycle for a time or two, so be aware of that. If you say he did not ejaculate inside you - you should not be pregnant. It's a good idea to use protection/ birth control if you don't wish to get pregnant.

Helena

Tags: