PLAN B & PERIOD?! Please help!

I took Plan B August 6 about 8 hrs after unprotected sex. I got my period about 2 1/2 weeks lalter. It was different it was brown and light to medium flow for about 3 days.

3 weeks into September I spotted for about 3 days. It was brown and watery... I never got a period and usually I get it 3 weeks into the month... I am very worried. I took a Walgreens pregnancy test that came out negative and after reading the bad reviews it makes me want to go purchase a different one.

NOTE: In July I was on birth control for a month...

So I am wondering if maybe its all the hormones in my body messing with me... or am I pregnant?

Emergency contraceptives are up to 95% effective for women under 176 pounds (it is less effective for women over 165 pounds and ineffective for women over 176 pounds) when taken as prescribed within the first 24 hours, so your risk is very small. Side effects can include stomach aches, headaches, nausea and a general feeling of being unwell. Symptoms usually start 3-7 days after taking the medication and may or may not include bleeding. If you don’t get your next period within a week of it’s expected date, a pregnancy test may be necessary although the risk is very low.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-cont...