Plan B reaction normal?

By Anonymous February 12, 2016 - 7:08am

Took Plan B three weeks ago with no bleeding or symptoms following. Now 3 almost 4 weeks after I am just now having symptoms and light bleeding. My period is suppose to come in the next 3 days (on birth control pills -84 day cycle) I took Plan b because I might have skipped a pill or two before we had sex and the condom broke.

Not all women have bleeding days after taking Plan B. It sounds like your period is starting, albeit a couple of days early - this is normal and a sign you are not pregnant.

For more on emergency birth control, click here: