plan b still or what?

By March 1, 2015 - 10:18am

hi everyone hope someone ready this
well i had unprotected sex on January 9th it was a day after my period no blood I took plan b 8 hours later, I started bleeding 7 days after bleed for almost two weeks, my period was supposed to come on the 28th of January but it came until the 24th of February but it started blown color, then bright red, and then pink color it last for 5 days it was heavy the first three days could i be still pregnant? noticed that i did more than 10 pregnancy test were all negative and a blood test also negative(did it 2 weeks late on my period) and I haven't had any sexual activity since January 9th please help

I think we helped you on this before. 

You are not pregnant - you've had your period and ten negative pregnancy tests. I'm not sure what more reassurance you need! 

Since we explained before that Plan B can alter your menstrual cycle, this is what happened. 

You are not pregnant.