Plan B taken right before period

I was messing around with a guy 2 days before my period was supposed to start. He didn't cm inside of me (he was hardly inside of me at all) but I took plan b in the morning just to be safe. Now it is 4 days after my period should have started and I am experiencing PMS symptoms but no bleeding. Could I be pregnant or is this normal after taking plan b?

Hi dreamalittledream

Emergency contraception works about 95% of the time when taken within 24 hours so your risk is very low.

It can also delay periods so this is likely what happened. If you don't get your period in the next two weeks you can take a test.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/birth-control/content/facts-about-emergency-contraceptive-pills