Q: 

Plan B twice and missed period

ANYONE AT ALL with some assistance or words of advice would be fantastic. Before I have anyone telling me that I should be more careful and that it is a serious topic trust me, I know. I promised myself I would not have sex without protection and it just happened. It happened twice and it will NOT happen again after this experience that is forsure. I have already told my mother to place me on birth control ASAP.

I'm 17 and had sex for the first time with my long-term boyfriend at the beginning of August.

I'm not on birth control and we did not use condoms but he pulled out well before he ejaculated. I freaked out the next day and took Plan B. I got my period a week or so later on 9/8. I had a normal period but we had sex again (same cirumstances, I'm aware I'm an idiot) around the 9/17, and then I took the pill within an hour after having intercourse.

Within 4 days or so of having sex and taking the pill the second time I started my period (9/21-9/25). This was really abnormal and I was reading online that sometimes the flux in hormones causes you to have a period after you take the pill. Is this true?

It is a month later (9/28/14) and I still have not started my period. It has been irregular very often in the past but this causes much concern now obviously.
I took a pregnancy test last week (EPT) and it immediately came up negative.

I am aware that I am being a bit paranoid I just need reassurance that it is normal to miss your period the month after plan b, and was that test even accurate since I took it so early? And what is the point to which I should take another test if neccesary?

Thank you so much and again this will not be happening in the future. I have spelled it out very clearly. This much worry and concern is not worth just having sex.

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!

Tags: