is plan b working? is this normal?

On the 6th I took plan b for the "possible incident" that might have occurred. I was unsure if I had sex with my boyfriend or not due to intoxication. My boyfriend told me nothing happened but I'm not sure if I should trust him since he was pretty intoxicated himself. I wanted to be safe so I took plan b. Then on Friday the 11th I started what I think may be my period? I bled for three days & then stopped Monday night then on Wednesday the 16th yesterday, I had spotting. Is this normal? Is this plan b? Is this my period or plan b just "breaking through"? Should I still be expecting my regular period around the 25th? Please please help! I'm really stressed :(

A common side effect of Plan B is bleeding that usually occurs a few days to a week after taking it. So it's certainly possible that this is what is happening with you. 

Taking a pregnancy test about 12-14 days will let you know for sure.