ask: please can you tell me how a virgin vagina looks like..?

please can you tell me how a virgin vagina looks like..? 4 5 69
Sexual Health related image

hii..i am 18 years old..i had sex for many times but he didn't put his pennis inside ..and i can put my finger easyl insidesoo can you give me more info about ..i wonna know about virgin vagina size and how can you know that you are a virgin??thank you appreciated.

Anonymous

how i know if the vagina of my girlfriend is a virgin?

Anonymous

When i see my gf vagina i saw her vagina skin outside so plz tell me susanshe is virgin or not

Anonymous

pls answer my question

Anonymous

if I had sex wth a girl then now with a boy can he know that I had sex with a girl by inserting his penis? thank you very much

Anonymous

if I had sex wth a girl then now with a boy can he knkw that I had sex with a girl by looking at my vagina? thank you

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No Anon, he can't.  Please refer to my comments below about this topic. 

Anonymous

Hi
I'm a 21 year old guy, me and my girlfriend decide to have sex, then when we were about to have sex,i tried to be gentle with her, but at the moment I wanted to put my D*** in side her virgina she stopped me, I think it went in a little bit, mybe half a centimetre in... then later on she called saying she's seeing blood on her panty. So does this mean she's no longer a virgin?? Please help.

Bro she might of cheated on you

Anonymous

I am 18 yrs old i had sex withmy girl frnd she is 17 she is bleeding al the time when we had sex and her v**** not opening al the time wht is the reason

Anonymous

I am 26 years old, married with 2 years, I have premature engeculation problem, my wife not satisfied with me, I try many pills, creams, gel, spray but when I stop medicine I face this probleme again,
My friend told sugges me to remove extra skin form penis, it is right?

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :