ask: please can you tell me how a virgin vagina looks like..?

please can you tell me how a virgin vagina looks like..? 4 5 68
Sexual Health related image

hii..i am 18 years old..i had sex for many times but he didn't put his pennis inside ..and i can put my finger easyl insidesoo can you give me more info about ..i wonna know about virgin vagina size and how can you know that you are a virgin??thank you appreciated.

Anonymous

I am 26 yesrs old girl I had sex with my boy friend many times now I am getting married I want to bleed during sex what should I do for that plz answer me doc

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You can't force yourself to bleed during sex. Are you marrying your boyfriend? He knows you are not a virgin (neither is he) so this should not be an issue.

Bleeding during sex for the first time does not indicate you are a virgin. Some women never bleed. 

You are getting me wrong I am not getting marry with my boy friend I am getting marry with someone else plz tel me what to do I am very tens

Is your marriage an arranged one? Can you stop the marriage?

Stop having sex for now with your boyfriend, you will be very emotionally distraught. 

I can only repeat - not all women bleed when they lose their virginity. If your soon-to-be husband doesn't understand this, then educate him. If you are from a culture where these notions are believed, then it's difficult to tell you what to do. 

What to do I am getting marry in next month now only 26 days left what to do

Erin Kennedy HERWriter

It is against our site policies to provide images on this matter because it would be deemed inappropriate by some site users as well as search engines on the web. However, if you look at Susan Cody's comment right before yours, that gives a detailed description.

Anonymous

hy can you give give the pic about virgin vagina n un virgin vagina?

Thank you for this question - we have been asked this many times by EmpowHER readers so it's a subject that is important to talk about . You may find our Sex 101 condition page helpful as it offers resources and answers to sexual exploration questions, including sex for the first time. To view Sex 101, visit: http://www.empowher.com/condition/sex-101.

There is no sign or signal that can accurately guarantee that a woman is or is not a virgin. 

Many people believe that the hymen (a membrane that looks like a skin covering and fully or partially covers the vaginal opening) is an indicator of virginity.  They believe the presence of a hymen indicates virginity and the lack of one shows that a woman is not a virgin. 

This is a cultural belief that is not scientifically or biologically accurate at all. While many virgins do indeed have an intact hymen, many do not. 

A female can lose her hymen for many reasons.  Exercising, biking, horse-riding or any kind of physical activity can cause the hymen to be lost no matter the status of her virginity. 

In fact, sexually active women can still have their hymens too, if they are stretchy and do not break from any kind of activity. 

As far as the vagina or external genitalia are concerned, there is no difference in their appearance between sexually active woman and virgins. They are not bigger or smaller, nor does the color or shape change.  The same way there is no way to tell a virgin penis, there is no way to tell a "virgin vagina". 

Bleeding after sex is not an indicator of virginity. Some women never bleed, even when they lose their virginity. Other women bleed after they have been having sex for years, for a variety of reasons. 

Nobody's virginity can be decided based on how genitalia look. These are incorrect beliefs handed down via cultural norms and societal demands, not real facts. 

To know if a woman (or a man) is a virgin, there needs to be trust and honestly - you simply need to ask them. If you have a relationship built on truthfulness, then this is how you will get your answer. If you do not trust your partner's answers (either man or woman) then you are likely in the wrong relationship for you. 

I hope this helps to answer the many questions we have on this thread about virginity. 

Thanks for a complete analysis and answer to this very suspicious question.

Anonymous

I am afraid .Because I masturbated with my finger.In this time the blood comes inside.So can I get virgin vagina?

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :