ask: please can you tell me how a virgin vagina looks like..?

hii..i am 18 years old..i had sex for many times but he didn't put his pennis inside ..and i can put my finger easyl insidesoo can you give me more info about ..i wonna know about virgin vagina size and how can you know that you are a virgin??thank you appreciated.

Anonymous

I am afraid .Because I masturbated with my finger.In this time the blood comes inside.So can I get virgin vagina?

Anonymous

hello, im 21 years old ,,, i tried many times to insert my finger at my vagina,,, or should i say every night,,, am i still a virgin,,, but theres no blood that comes out yet,,, i didnt have sex yet... please answer me,,, im just afraid that when we do the first sex of my bf ,,, i wont bleed...

Anonymous

hello, im 25 years old ,,, i tried many times to insert my finger at my vagina,,, or should i say every night,,, am i still a virgin,,, but theres no blood that comes out yet,,, i didnt have sex yet... please answer me,,, im just afraid that when we do the first sex of my bf ,,, i wont bleed...

Anonymous

how i can know that my girlfrn is vergin? how can i know that weather she is vergin or not?

Anonymous

Dear Doc I am 23 years old..i had sex for many times but he didn't put his pennis inside ..and i can put my finger easyl inside soo can you give me more info about ..i wonna know about virgin vagina size and how can you know that you are a virgin??thank you appreciated

Anonymous

Sexual activity is not a light thing to take on ,there are a few things you BOTH need to consider....first you both need to make sure you are ready to have sex,next you both need to make sure your equipment isnt rusted(disease)(sex is not needed to carry a disease),is the person your having sex who you want it to be,is penitration all that sex is supposed to be?(No,you both should be able to satisfy each other without penitration i.e Oral,handjob,finger job...)...CONDOMS/BIRTH CONTROL, and lastly guys dont hurt her or yourself...lube is the way to go youll both apreciate it i promise

Anonymous

SEND PICTURES. I WONT TO SEE THEM....

Anonymous

Hey I don't know if my girl friend is a virgin or.not... And she.is.not telling it to.me either.. So is it like when we have sexual intercourse her vagina will bleed??? I am damn scared.. Please reply

Anonymous

well guys look the vrigen whos still keeping shes hymen in her vigans if she did fingred/peinsed here self and bleeded so she did lost here virgen nothing else . if u wanna to be sure if u are or not u better see a doctor better to be women to makes u feel ok when u do ask here . thats all

Anonymous

hi, i am 16 and i wanted to check wether or not my hymen is broken( maybe during any horse riding or cycling) cos i havnt had any sexual intercourse with a boy, so i tried inserting my finger into my vagina gently so that i wouldn't break it if it was still having it. but there was something i can't describe there and my finger couldnt enter properly. i did this because my boyfriend wants me to bleed the first time we have sex (which i don't know when but i think on our wedding night) is the hymen that thing which was blocking my finger from entering? please answer me cos i want to know.

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :