ask: please can you tell me how a virgin vagina looks like..?

please can you tell me how a virgin vagina looks like..? 4 5 69
Sexual Health related image

hii..i am 18 years old..i had sex for many times but he didn't put his pennis inside ..and i can put my finger easyl insidesoo can you give me more info about ..i wonna know about virgin vagina size and how can you know that you are a virgin??thank you appreciated.

Anonymous

Hi. I am 25 and i never have had sex... when i want to touch it with my finger i feel lots of pain... i feel a big bon of my body there that so there isnt any place to go !!! Is it ppssible? Plzzz answer me. And my v***** shape is diffrent to what is see in pics... when i open it there are 2 pink things like 2 little tongues there instead of a hole ! Is it a problem?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A vagina comes in different shapes and sizes. I'm sure you are normal. For further help, it's a good idea to see your doctor, especially if you are having pain.  Nobody can tell you what may be happening over the Internet- you should get an evaluation. 

Anonymous

Hi Susan,

Perfect answer with details.

Thanks Anon, I appreciate that! 

Anonymous

I am 26 yesrs old girl I had sex with my boy friend many times now I am getting married I want to bleed during sex what should I do for that plz answer me doc

You can't force yourself to bleed during sex. Are you marrying your boyfriend? He knows you are not a virgin (neither is he) so this should not be an issue.

Bleeding during sex for the first time does not indicate you are a virgin. Some women never bleed. 

You are getting me wrong I am not getting marry with my boy friend I am getting marry with someone else plz tel me what to do I am very tens

Is your marriage an arranged one? Can you stop the marriage?

Stop having sex for now with your boyfriend, you will be very emotionally distraught. 

I can only repeat - not all women bleed when they lose their virginity. If your soon-to-be husband doesn't understand this, then educate him. If you are from a culture where these notions are believed, then it's difficult to tell you what to do. 

What to do I am getting marry in next month now only 26 days left what to do

hope you will invite us in your marriage......

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :