ask: please can you tell me how a virgin vagina looks like..?

please can you tell me how a virgin vagina looks like..? 4 5 69
Sexual Health related image

hii..i am 18 years old..i had sex for many times but he didn't put his pennis inside ..and i can put my finger easyl insidesoo can you give me more info about ..i wonna know about virgin vagina size and how can you know that you are a virgin??thank you appreciated.

Anonymous

I am 26 years old, married with 2 years, I have premature engeculation problem, my wife not satisfied with me, I try many pills, creams, gel, spray but when I stop medicine I face this probleme again,
My friend told sugges me to remove extra skin form penis, it is right?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

This is men's sexual health issue - we suggest you talk to your doctor about getting some help in this area as we do not have the resources to help in terms of men's sexual health. 

Anonymous

hi i am 18 years and my girlfriend too when i had sex with my girlfriend she didnt bleed and i dont feel any virginity in her vagina when i enter it was loose but she is virgin.either my penis is small i have normal size please sugguest me i want to know it.

There is nothing to suggest. You can't feel "virginity" in a vagina -there is no such thing. Trust is important in a relationship. If she says she was a virgin, then she was. It's not up to your to question her. 

he asked her a clear question and you didn't answer correctly and lied to that guy. you took the girls side. you should have answered truly and not try and be a relation therapist by helping a lair be a lair. if her vagina was loose then she wasn't a virgin. point. always the first intercourse is hard to enter and tight but some percentage don't bleed.

I'm sorry you are so ill-informed about virginity. It's also a shame that so many men are obsessed with controlling women's vaginas, sexuality and virginal status even though many of these men are not virgins themselves. 

I didn't lie to anyone, I deal in facts, not sexual myths from the middle ages. 

All I can say, as I have said before, is that to know if someone is a virgin, they need to ask the question and get an honest answer. This is where trust is involved. 

To say that it's "always" hard to enter a women when she is a virgin is an utter fallacy and you are getting your information from places that are scientifically and medically backward. Many women will tell you that their first sexual experiences was not difficult or painful at all. 

Are you a woman? If not, I suggest you keep your ignorant opinions about women's bodies to yourself. 

The less men obsess over women's vaginas and sexual lives, the better we all are. 

Anonymous

i m 25 year old i had sex many time in my college life
now i got married and during sex i was again bleeding
i don't now what is it happened after 3 year
please answer me it possible again bleeding

if you take more than 5 years without having sex, the tissues re-develope and your vagina tends to decrease in size.

if you again go in for sex,you will experience too much pain like the one you saw in breaking your vaginity.

Your information is completely incorrect. A hymen does not grow back after 5 years of sexual inactivity. 

Anonymous

Hi. I am 25 and i never have had sex... when i want to touch it with my finger i feel lots of pain... i feel a big bon of my body there that so there isnt any place to go !!! Is it ppssible? Plzzz answer me. And my v***** shape is diffrent to what is see in pics... when i open it there are 2 pink things like 2 little tongues there instead of a hole ! Is it a problem?

Do you think sex gets better as you age? :