please give some solution

By Anonymous December 5, 2014 - 6:30pm

Am now 24..my husband age is 28.we got married 2 months before..while from my childhood insaw some rape scenes in tv and that girl died..so I fixed my mind that it wil give pain and I will dead if I do sex..now my husband went to foreign..after one or two months he come back and pick me to foreign. . again if I have same fear wen he tries to do ,wat can I do.? Tel me some solution. ..

I'm very sorry you saw those horrific scenes as a child - no child should have to ever witness something like that and you should never have been exposed to something like that. It's understandable that you have been traumatized by this. 

Understand that this was a film and that what happened was done by actors. It is not a portrayal of what will happen when you have sex with your husband. 

Have you ever had sex before? 

Is therapy an option for you?

You don't have to have sex straight away - you can kiss, hug and touch each other first and then sex can happen naturally. Sex is not painful, it's the fear of sex that hurts.  

Sex is actually very fun and pleasurable, as long as you have a caring partner.  

You need to tell your husband about what you experienced as a child.  Have you done this, Anon?

We hope to hear back from you soon!