Please help.

By Anonymous December 5, 2014 - 1:24pm

I had unprotected sex 2 days before my ovulation. I've been having tenderness breast and I've been feeling tired lately. Today (12/05) I had a little spotting but it went away. My period isn't due until 12/09. What could it be?
Thank you!

Thanks for your post.

Since PMS and pregnancy symptoms are similar it;s likely to be one or the other. 

Pregnancy symptoms hardly ever happen the week before your period is due so I'd say it's PMS since your period is due in a few days anyway. 

If you don't get your period in the next a week, a pregnancy test will let you know for sure.