Please Help

By January 4, 2015 - 5:50pm

My bf and I got intimate on 14 december 2014 and he rubbed his penis around my vagina and not inside it. But just for precaution I took Plan B after 28 hours. I had blood spotting (very less) on 30 december 2014 till 2 Jan 2015. My first day of last period was on 6 December 2014 so my periods were due on 3 jan 2015. I am confused if it was light period or just blood spotting? Also How can I be sure if Plan B has worked? I am worried what if I don't get my period!!

Hi nko100

Thank you for your question. 

Your spotting was likely a light period, caused by Plan B. An irregular month after Plan B is common. 

To know if Plan B worked, take a pregnancy test, it would be accurate by now.