please help

I was on my Last period for 4 weeks and it ended the beginning of last month. When would I be due on again?? I am having a lot of signs that I am pregnant but a test comes back negative. Please help

Are you saying your bled for four weeks straight? This is not normal bleeding, Anon. You need to see a doctor for an evaluation and for testing to see where your hormone levels stand as something is amiss. We cannot advise when you next period will be.

Yes 4 weeks straight as was on the contraceptive patch. I have come off it now but have not been using protection with my partner and not sure where I can do a pregnancy test

You may not even be ovulating yet so we can't help you out there. That patch certainly didn't suit you, did it? That's a horrible side effect.

Keep trying for pregnancy as ovulation could happen anytime. Once you get your next period you can track it better.

Good luck, I hope you get good news soon!