Please help!

By December 1, 2015 - 9:01pm

I am 15 years old and I am used to getting my periods every month. Sometimes it comes early, sometimes late.
My last period was on November 2015, the first day was on the 20th. I had it for 6 days , up until 25th November 2015.
Suddenly, yesterday these brownish stains appeared on my pantiliner. I thought it was merely discharge so I left it at that and didn't think much about it.
Today however, the brownish stains appeared as well, but much more darker and reddish (blood) stains appeared too. I presume it is period, but the question is, is it my period for this month (December) or is it the remaining of my previous period? Why did it come so early, like, I only had my previous period 6,7 days ago.
Thank you! xx

Hi aishyahkarena

It sounds too early for your next period and too late to be connected to your last period so it seems like you may have a hormonal upset this month. This can happen to some women, especially those in the teen years or those heading to menopause.

See what happens in the next couple of weeks and if you continue to have unexpected bleeding, see a doctor. You may find that you settle back to normal.