Please help me :/

By August 27, 2014 - 8:33am

Hello, I'm 18 years old girl here.
I had sex last week, which is on the 21st of aug. We used condom, however I'm not sure if it broked because we didn't check them(which I totally regret now) Then on the 23rd(approximately 53 hours after intercourse, I took the postinor 2 which I took 12 hours apart. However I took the second one in midnight which I had to set alarm to wake myself up and eat. Does this affect the effect of this pill?
And also, it has been 4 days since I took the postinor 2 pills and I havent start bleeding. I assume I have to start bleeding a few days to make sure I'm not pregnant? If there's no bleeding does it means the chances of me being pregnant is high? And when can I take the pregnancy test?

And what causes white creamy/ yellow discharges? We both are virgin (just for your information)
Last- I have my period once every two months. Are the chance I get pregnant lower in this case? My last period was on july 27th. So I cant really predict if im pregnant or not yet so I'm kind of anxious:O

Hi victoriassecret

If you used a condom, the odds are that it did not break (it's actually quite hard to break a condom) and in that case, you are 99% protected and have nothing to worry about. 

There was likely no need to take emergency contraception (as long as you took it as prescribed - I'm not sure what waking up to take it means) it has a very high success rate. 

Not all women bleed and bleeding can take up to a week. 

Since you are irregular in general, using a condom or using another very reliable method of birth control is very important. 

Your discharge may not mean anything. This is the vagina's natural lubricant. When it becomes heavy, it may be a sign of ovultion. 

You can take a pregnancy test about 14 days after sex - your risk is extremely low.