please help me out

By August 9, 2012 - 7:46am

So I masturbated in the shower yesterday. and I wash my dick with sop. and then i hang out with my girlfriend and then i stick my dick in her vagain. can she get praget if i waited 3 to 4 hour to have sex with her????

Hi Shaner

You have had several replies to your question (on two different threads) and the answer is that regardless of whether you masturbate and have a shower - if you later have sex (as you said you did) with no protection, you can get a female pregnant. It's possible to have pre-ejaculate by then even if you did not ejaculate inside her.

If you still don't understand our replies, please contact your health care provider as we have answered this question to the best of our ability.

that does not help

Hi shaner33,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Anytime you have unprotected sex, her chances of pregnancy are higher.  

Here are some resources for you

Sexual Health 101