Please help my lips !

By Anonymous December 7, 2015 - 12:22am

When a long years ago I sketched a black mole but not actually mole on my lips with a pencil for fun. And the lip skin grew above the sketched thing. It's similar as the venous lake. Generally it's like tattoo. Is it possible to remove this thing from my lip with the laser treatment or whatever it can treat ?? Please help me (please give me specific answer if it possible).
Here is the picture of my lips :) https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t34.0-12/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12346737_1675297756045776_1461647975_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=1c80d81f2aaf3eae91e3e556f7ebcb99&oe=5667C704

We cannot give you specifics as we are not doctors, nor can we know what this is on your lip.

If it was caused by using a pencil on your lip, you need to see a dermatologist to determine what this injury is.

Laser Treatments