Please tell me what to do

By February 24, 2015 - 3:15pm

Okay so my boyfriend and I were both naked and his penis touched the very top part of my vulva for only a few seconds. I immediately freaked out and gave myself just about every pregnancy symptom. I freaked out for 3 weeks and took tons of vitamin c and then had my period and a negative test and everything felt better. Then a week before my next period my back started hurting (unusual for my periods) and I started feeling so nauseous every day. So I googled "can you have a period and a negative pregnancy test and still be pregnant" and the results made me spiral into total panic again. My boyfriend swears he didn't precm. I know he didn't cm. And yet for some reason I am terrified that I am somehow still pregnant because I have so many symptoms. I honestly don't know how much longer I can go through this. I can't see a doctor or tell my mother because I'm scared of what she will do as she is a tight laced Christian woman. I need emotional help. My boyfriend is very supportive and not angry at me for freaking out. But I feel paralyzed right now with low back pain, cramps, and nausea. My period is due tomorrow but I feel like not even that will help me. Please help me. I am going crazy. I never even want to have sex. I know it's unlikely that I'm pregnant but I keep thinking im that 1 in 1,000,000. Is there even a chance that I am?

Hi Shelby

There is no chance of pregnancy - I answered this question for you twice already - you can read the updates here:

I think you're being very dramatic here, please calm down - your period will be here any day.  This kind of stress isn't good for anyone's health. 

We are unable to take any more question for you on this topic.