Please this is urgent! For past two weeks I got brown discharge until I decided to take pregency test because I was 3 days late and I was postive and I'm still getting brown/red discharge I'm not sure if this is early misscairge?

I had few cramps and I'm still getting brown discharge 3?weeks now . I called and look up online it said go to emergency room but I'm not in much pain or bleeding heavily

Since you are not in pain, make an appointment with your doctor immediately. Pregnancy and bleeding can often mean several things such as miscarriage or worse ectopic pregnancy. If you have any pain between now and your doctors appointment, go to the emergency room immediately. Explain to your doctor that you showing positive on a pregnancy test and bleeding as well. They will probably make you an immediate appointment.

Keep us posted.