Pleasee Help.!

By Anonymous January 28, 2012 - 2:19am

Okay Plzz bare with me on this. I trutly need help. On new yrs and that whole week i had sex. we used protection but a few days later i started feeling real sick. headache and everything make me wanna trow up(dis happens to me pretty often tho) i took a pregnancy test came out negative. i wanted to double check so i when to see a doctor took another one and came out negative too. I missed my period and 3 dayslate (but i think it might be from me stressing out way to much) i bough another pregnancy test came out negative to.I had sex again tonight the first time we used protection and he also pulled out. so we got dress but literally a few min later we had sex again but dis time unprotected. but this time he he didnt even finish at all. Could i still get pregnant or even be pregnant Plzzzz help! i really Needd ittt.!!!!!

It appears to me from your description that you were not pregnant from your New Years sexual experience although a month has not even passed yet. If you continue to have unprotected sex, you are risking pregnancy. Have you thought about birth control on top of using protection? Since you just had unprotected sex, you have to wait to miss a period and then take a pregnancy test.

I would wait until you are at least 40 days of missing a period to take a pregnancy test. If you missing a period, yes, it certainly can be due to stress and fear of pregnancy. This often causes delayed periods. Unfortunately, waiting has to be your answer right now.

I hope this helps.