pls. this is disturbing...

By September 2, 2013 - 10:14am

I sleep frm 11pm and wake up by 6am I think I have enough sleep yet lately I noticed some eyebags and I'm worried... What can I do about them pls

Hi achiever

Some people get by perfectly well on that much sleep - others need more. See if you can add another hour to your sleep, it may help.

Eye bags also occur due to aging, lack of fresh diet and fresh water and as a genetic component. Make sure your diet is very fresh and healthy - this may see changes. Juicing also helps - blend fresh fruits and vegetables and have a health drink every day; that can do wonders for the eyes!

If your family tends to get eye bags as they age, this may be partly due to why you are starting to see these changes too.