pls tell me am a virgin

By November 21, 2011 - 7:47am

i am a girl of 18 years i had a relationship with a guy for close to 4years we do have oral sex but he do insert his penis in my virginal but he has not have main sex with me.A times i do feel pain after the play. so have not experience anything like pregnancy does it means have beeen disvirgin.

thank u very much cos i sense it that way too

what am saying is this he has oral sex with me without protection at times he tried to force it in and i do feel pain.but am afraid if i can still be called virgin.

HERWriter Guide (reply to oyin)

Hi oyin

If there is any penetration into your vagina, then you are not a virgin but only you will know that, we can't tell you that obviously, - you should be able to know that yourself.Take control over your body and stop sexual activity until you know what you are doing and how far you want to go.

Do you want to be thought of as a virgin or do you want to be a virgin? 

If he is really trying to "force" his penis inside your body then you need to get rid of him. What do  you mean by "force"?

oyin, you need to take control of your body and make up your mind what you want to do with your body. If your boyfriend is trying to "force" something on you, you may need to talk to someone. Just make sure you are using the proper words - forced sex is rape.

Can you clarify whether or not you have had penetration (his penis in your vagina). It sounds like you are saying you have but then you go on to saying he has not had "main" sex with you...what do you mean by this? Do you use protection when you do this?

Please let me know so that I can best answer your question.