plz help me . ..

i am planning to sex with my virgin girlfriend. .Is there high change of getting pregnant to her if we use safety method (condoms) while sex?She is virgin. . and is there necessary to use contraceptive pill after sex?
please. .!! post your answer as soon as possible . . please . .!!

muy bueno, me encanta.

HI Anon

Condoms, when used correctly, are over 98% effective against pregnancy so it's very important to use them. They will also protect your girlfriend from any sexually transmitted infections you may have, if you are not a virgin too. 

If a condom is used, there is no need to use an emergency contraception pill - it should not be used, in fact. It should only be used for genuine emergencies, not a back up. 

I hope this helps.

nd if i used contraception pill for safety then will it b delay in her period?

HERWriter Guide (reply to aalam)

Yes it can.

If you know you are going to have sex, then be prepared. Don't use the emergency pill, it should only be used for real emergencies.