PLZ help me.. Am I pregnant?

I am 17 and I have a quest I wish someone would answer it for me.
I was with my boyfriend yesterday.
I had my bra, my panty and thick pants. He ejaculated on my breasts, not lower than my tummy. I cleaned the cum with a towel and I am sure my vagina remained covered all the time. then I showered after an hour or two. but i am scared because sperms are swimmers, what if they found their way down there when he ejaculated. is it possible ?
plz help

Dear Anonymous,

Sperm swim and are able to impregnate you if they are inside of your vagina. A man ejaculating on your breasts, pants, or stomach cannot and will not get your pregnant. Sperm doesn't permeate through clothing, they die within an hour to a few hours once outside of the male, and are not strong enough to swim from your stomach all the way into your vagina to get you pregnant. 

Please practice safe sex and if you do not feel like you are ready for sexual acts or motherhood, please do not engage in them.

Anonymous (reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

Thank you Rosa.
What made me more scared is that he doesn't usually ejaculate on me, but this time he couldn't hold off and he ejaculated on my breasts and i was sitting not laying down so i thought it is easy for sperms to slip downwards. But i had pants and am glad u just said with pants there is no risk.
I am really not ready for pregnancy now so I will not be engaged in any sexual activity until am ready.
Thanks for your time :)

(reply to Anonymous)

That will not lead to pregnancy. He needs to ejaculate on your vagina (and I mean either in the entrance or inside) in order for pregnancy to be a possibility. With pants on you cannot get pregnant. Sperm does NOT permeate through clothing. 

Good luck,

I asked a similar question yesterday. I dont think u can get pregnant this way. however wait for an empowered guide to answer u :)