PMS or pregnancy?

By Anonymous February 15, 2016 - 8:13pm

Hello everyone! I'm 17 years old and last Sunday (February 7th) I had protected sex with my boyfriend using a condom. Before we went on to have sex, we were sort of rubbing our bare "parts" on each other. There was no trace of his semen on his "part" while doing this. Fast forward one week and I'm experiencing bloating, odd gassy feelings in my stomach, occasional gurgling noises coming from my belly, sore breasts, and sometimes even feeling just downright ill. My period is due in about 4 days so could this be possible signs of pregnancy or PMS? Could you actually become pregnant by simply rubbing genitalia against another?

You cannot get pregnant from genital to genital contact - the only way to get pregnant is sperm ejaculated directly in/on the vaginal opening.

You may have digestive upset or it could be PMS.

Read more here: