PMS? OR What? Help!

By May 1, 2012 - 11:03am

HI, I am due for my period soon (this week or next) and my stomach is very stiff-like (And Bloated). ( I may have pulled some back muscles because they are a bit sore) Along with sore breasts and they seem to be a bit bigger. I took a Preg. Test just to be sure but it came back negative. Is this normal? or could the test be wrong? Don't think I am. Help? Im also under alot of stress.

We aren't having un-protected sex. In reality the only time we ever actually had sex (Anal) was the first time and he had came in me. (we have never done it since) Other than that, no. We have never had vaginal sex. :) We have used condoms anytime he has "rubbed" me down there. I tend to be overly paranoid and I think now that people realize that I haven't had un-protected sex as far as that one time. Im assuming this is all PMS or Gas (as you said) My bowls seemed to be a bit messed up but according to PMS symptoms, thats normal. Does this help any?

HERWriter Guide (reply to ForceChild 91)

Hi again

I think you need to refrain from sexual activity until you know what's going on with your body. You don't seem to understand how the body works. If you are not even having sex, you can't get pregnant! So you are stressing due to not being educated about sex and sexual health. I think reading this section of EmpowHER http://www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101 will really help.

ForceChild, you are worried about stuff that isn't even actually happening. Is there are reason for this?

Do you have friends or people to chat with? Are you close to your family? I get the sense that you need people to talk to, to discuss things with and that you may not have this in your life.

Also, what are the stress factors that you talk about? Tell us about the stress in your life, maybe we can help you out a little.

Hi ForcedChild!

You seem to have a lot of concern about pregnancy. Why is this? Are you having unprotected sex? If you are, then you need to stop. If you are always protected, then you have very little to worry about. Condoms and the Pill are up to 98 and 99% effective, respectively.

Your symptoms could be PMS or even gas. You said your period was this week or next week. You need to track your cycle more carefully because if it's next week then you took a test too early.

You should also look into talking to a counselor about eliminating your stress - it's isn't good for you both physically or mentally.