PMS stopped after 4 days. Could I be pregnant?

By Anonymous April 30, 2012 - 10:13am

Hi everyone. I am turningf 30 next month. I am TTC. Yes, it's only I because my partner doesn't know that I want to be pregnant still. We are unofficially together. I'm afraid that I'm getting old and still not have a baby. We've been having sex since August of last year. No protection at all. He comes inside me. We stopped for 2 months (Nov & Dec). But we started having sex again come Jan. Feb, I had my period on the 10th. Mar, I had it early on the 5th. April, I had it late on the 7th. So now I am not sure when I will have my period. I don't count before. Only in the past quarter. I've been having pms and been releasing too much gas in the past 4 days. But it kinda stopped today. I've been experiencing sore breasts but it also stopped today. I don't have discharge in the past 4 days. I feel different. Could I be pregnant? When can I take a hpt? We had sex on the 17th-we both came at the same time which happened for the first time. We also had sex on the 19th, 25th, and the 26th. I had nausea but I think it had somethin to do with the weather here in the philippines as it is summer. I also had diarrhea on the 26th and 28th. What is happening to me??? Please help.

Take another test .....

Hi. Thank u for ur answer. I took a pregnancy test and it's result is negative. I have not had my period as of yet. No sign of it everytime I smell my panty shield. Usually, I would know bec of its smell. My cramps lessened. It's only last night that I felt intense cramping at the right part of my lower back. I cried. I'm not sure if it's my hormones or it really is that painful. I couldn't take a medicine bec I am TTC. My breasts are no longer sore. I am still gassy but not as much as when I wrote first my question here. When should I take another test? When should I go to the doctor if needed? I'm thinking I might have taken hpt too early. I hope I am not overly thinking but I do feel pregnant because my symptoms now are different. I also feel heavy on the abdomen part. Bloated feeling is different this time. Please someone explain? Thank you very much.

You can take a test as soon as your period is due which is in a few days, give or take a day or two. I am not sure what to make of your symptoms but I can tell you that PMS and pregnancy symptoms mimic each other so it could be either.

By the way, I was in my 30s before I decided I wanted kids and I had my three kids when I was 34, 35 and 36. You are NOT in anyway too old to have children. Just keep trying and if you have no success by the end of this year, you can talk to your doctor but there should be no need to worry for the moment.

Good luck and we hope you have some good news for us soon!

Get a urine pregnancy test