Posibility of pregnancu

By Anonymous December 8, 2014 - 9:11pm

Is there is an possibility for pregnancy. After using 2 tablets of ipill immediatly after sex(with in 3 hours)help me she fell stomache pain and loos motion after one day. This loos motion cousese to inaffectiveness of i pill?

The most common side effect of an emergency contraceptive is changing the woman’s cycle. This can be scary, particularly if it causes a late period on someone who is concerned about being pregnant. Here is a list of some of its side effects:

Side effects may include changes in your period, nausea, lower abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, dizziness and breast tenderness. Some women may have changes in their period, a heavier or lighter next period, or a period that is early or late.

This kind of birth control is 90-95% effective. If she doesn't get her period in the next 4-6 weeks, she needs to test for pregnancy but as I said, her risk is low.

You need to wear a condom so your girlfriend is not put in this position again.

I don't know what "loos motion" is, I'm sorry. If you mean diarrhea, this should not be an issue.

She eat 2 ipills with in 3 hours. Is any problem regarding this. I mean the number of ipills. Is there is any chance to get pregnent. She use 2 ipills

I don't know - you need to read the instructions on the packet and follow them correctly. If she followed them correctly, she will be fine. If she didn't, then pregnancy may occur. Read the instructions and then you'll know.