Possibility of being pregnant

By October 15, 2015 - 4:52pm

I had a tubal ligation 2 years ago and recently this year I learned I have Graves Disease. I had the radiation therapy which has caused my my tsh levels to drop. My cycle is pretty regular but this month I am 2 weeks late. My tsh is a 6.3 now. What are the possibilities of me being pregnant??

Hi SMrick

Your pregnancy risk is very slow at about 1%. A pregnancy test would be accurate now so taking one will confirm this to you. If it's negative, which I think it will be, then the cause for the delay is likely to be hormonal due to the Graves.
I hope you get your Graves Disease under control soon.

Thyroid Conditions