Possibility of pregnancy

We had unprotected sex on 26th September 2014 at 1.00am that is at night after 12 o'clock of 25th September. I finished inside! Her period cycle varies from 23 to 29 days, for last more than six periods, with an average of 26 days calculated by a smartphone app.
She did take Plan B, called Unwanted 72 in India, on 26th September 2014 morning.
If the calculations for last several periods is to believe, she might have ovulated somewhere between 13th to 18th September 2014. Her last period length was 25 days with menstruation beginning on 3rd September 2014.

Please guide me about her chances of pregnancy.
Thank you so much for your time and expertise.

Looking at her cycle, it's likely she was not ovulating, so her risk is low. Nobody can tell you for sure whether she will get pregnant or not - she can't say either. But her risk, even without plan B, is low. 

Since she also took plan be, her risk is dramatically lowered. Plan B is up to 95% effective. So I don't think she has much to worry about. 

If her period is late, don't worry quite yet. Plan B can interrupt the cycle because it's a large dose of hormones all taken at once. 

Please do not have unprotected sex with her again. I know a little about the Indian culture and you may leave her in a very difficult position if you get her pregnant and she is unmarried. 

She needs to go on the birth control pill or use condoms every single time she has sex. 

I hope this helps you and again, I think her risk is very low.