Possibility of pregnancy?

By February 2, 2016 - 2:23pm

I have been making out , dry humping while both being nude... I never miss my periods its always on time. My last period was on 1-1-2016 now its 3-2-2016 I'm 3 days late and I get cravings more than I used to. But we never really had any sexual intercourse rather than what I described above. Please help asap. We r not ready for kids but still willing to know. Coz I had a miscarriage on last October I can't handle or take any risk. I want to take care if something really happens. Urgent help needed.

Hi Jessi1995!

If you had a miscarriage last year, and are naked grinding with genital to genital contact and are not ready for a pregnancy, I'm confused as to why you are putting yourself in this situation many times. You are taking risks so don't put yourself in these situations.

Unless sperm was placed at your vaginal opening, you can't get pregnant. Take a test if you think this may have happened. Otherwise you are only three days late, it's too early to worry. Hang tight and I am sure it'll be along soon - stress could delay your cycle.

I just got my test result today morning its positive... My husband wants to abort the child but I'm not willing to abort. I'm also worried for future that if I abort will I have any trouble or consequence? Plz help

HERWriter Guide (reply to Jessi1995)

Hi again!

A termination at a licensed, reputable clinic will not harm future pregnancies. All medical procedures carry risks. Abortions are low risk, your provider will give you all the information you need.

Don't have an abortion if you don't want to. Your body=your choice.