Is this possible?

Hiya. Is it possible to become pregnant after being fingered, but without the other person actually inserting his fingers into my vagina? I was on my period at the time and we'd done nothing before hand that would mean he had semen etc. on his fingers. Thanks! It was only one night ago and i dont have any symptoms, i'm just a worrier.

Dear Anon,

No it is not possible to get pregnant from getting fingered. Unless he took some sperm and put it on his fingers, then inserted them into your vagina, there is no way you'll be pregnant.

Thanks for posting.