Is this possible?

About 2 weeks ago, a stranger put his fingers in my mouth at a bar. Long story, but he found out that I have OCD in regards to germs and infectious diseases, so I guess he thought it would be funny to come up behind me and put his fingers in my mouth. I have no idea who this person is, didn't even get a very good look at him since he was promptly kicked out of the bar, so I have no idea if he possibly had a cut or something on his hand, but now I am convinced that he has HIV, and had a cut on his finger, and his blood got in my mouth when he shoved his fingers in my mouth. I know it sounds crazy, but now I am really concerned because I started developing flu like symptoms last night and it has been exactly 2 weeks since "possible exposure." Please tell me if that is in fact a possible way to transmit HIV, I am worrying myself to death.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Can I just say, how rude this guy was to do this in the first place....just completely ignorant. I can understand that you have concerns, so in your case, make an appointment with your doctor for testing.  HIV testing is a simple blood test and you should get your results in about a week. If you have a germ phobia, I think this will concern you for a long time if you don't get your answer. I hope this helps and good luck.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide