is is possible to get pregnancy this way??

By September 11, 2012 - 5:48am

i dont remember is ejaculated or not before ...but my question is ..is it possible if i touch the pussy with ejaculated fingers ,and i just rubbed the top most area of the pussy ... i dint even insert my finger that deeper...just i rubbed with my fingers ..is there any chance that she can get pregnancy ??? i happened 20 days back ...
my other question is

2. how long a sperm can live on fingers(open to air) ??

Hi stranger.online

Since this is a website for women, we'd prefer to didn't refer to genetalia as "pussy" - women don't so it's more respectful that you don't either. Thanks for your understanding!

Sperm directly inserted into the vagina or even at the opening can cause pregnancy so it's not smart to do this. It's unknown exactly how long sperm can stay alive outside the body but it can be from five minutes to an hour.