Possible pregnancy?

By Anonymous April 19, 2016 - 5:28am

Hello... Well, there is my problem...
On 15th of February my boyfriend rubbed my vagina with tip of his penis, and there was some fluid and his and mine, and he never entered. I got my regular period on 3rd of March and 31st of March so now it's due to 28th of April, but I am still worried if there is any possibility? Because I have read a lot of articles since that and some say presemen can cause, some say can't, and some say you can also have regular periods. My period was like really heavy as always but still worried.
Thanks, Gina.

Hi Gina!

There is no risk of pregnancy since you didn't actually have sex and you got your period after. Pregnancy is not possible - you are not even late for your next period, you have at least a week to go.
Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors