possibly being pregnant

By February 13, 2016 - 5:33am

My period was on the 15th of last month. I know i was ovulating at the end of the month and we were having regular sex. On the flight back from our hioliday i had a really bad hot flush and when i arrived home this continued mildly also mild cramping like period pain. This has now been going on for 2 weeks, 2 days ago my breasts were really sore and honestly felt they were going to fall off( as i am a large busted lady). My period is due around the 15th which is 2 days time but early hours of this morning i started bleeding. Had sharp pain. This morning the pain has gone and i am still bleeding but not so heavily. I havnt taken a test because it is as i have read too early. we really wanted to be pregnant and not sure if this is why i have been having some of the symptoms. Anybody who has had the same or can give me any advice, would be so grateful.

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
There is a very high probability of pregnancy, especially if you had intercourse during ovulation. If you are pregnant, the bleeding you are experiencing could be implantation bleeding which usually occurs around the same time as your regular period but is much lighter and shorter duration.
You can take a "First Response" pregnancy test that can detect pregnancy a few days before a missed period.
Below I have pasted a link to a HER article which explains more about implantation bleeding and early signs of pregnancy:
Good luck and let us know if you have any more questions.