Pre-cm and pregnancy risk!

By September 7, 2016 - 3:06am

I know this has been asked a MILLION times and I'm so sorry, but I'm really freaking out and I just need an expert's opinion..

Last night I was fooling around with my fiancé, we did not have intercoruse but he did rub his penis on my vagaina and around the opening for a while. He did NOT ejaculate, and I'm sure he did not ejaculate before we did this for at least a couple of days (last time we were together)
I'm worried about the whole pre-cm thing... Could this result in pregnancy? Or am I just being paranoid... I'm supposed to be on my fertile days now so I'm really worried about this (Last period was on Aug. 28th, and ended sept. 2nd) is there a chance? If yes how long before I should take a pregnancy test to be accurate?

Also, I suffer from anxiety and I know freaking out will mess with my cycle and all, but I can't help it... I'm trying to relax since I still have at least 3 weeks before my next period is due and I don't want to cause to be late because of all the worrying... Any help would be so appreciated...

Thank you!

Hi Msa

Thank you for reaching out to EmpowHER with your concerns.

If you are paranoid about getting pregnant and you know you suffer from anxiety, don't engage in risky behavior that could some day end up with pregnancy. Use a condom or get on some reliable method of birth control. You are setting yourself up for anxiety when there is no need!

Regarding pre-ejaculate, many people believes it contains sperm. Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

We cannot commit to any guarantees of course but your risk remains very low!

Thank you so much for answering. I'm feeling a lot better now.
Yeah I know what we did was stupid and yes I'll defiantly rememebr to use protection next time.
Again, thank you so much!