ask: Pre-ejaculation

Hi,

I had unprotected sex last night, and my partner did not ejaculate inside of me but I am unsure if he had pre-ejacualated inside of me. I know he did not ejaculate previous to us having sex, but I'm feeling unsure about pre-ejaculation contributing to risks of causing pregnancy. According to my period cycle tracker,yesterday was the day I ovulated, so that is why I am kind of uneasy. Would you recommend me to take plan B today as it has not been a full 24 hours yet?

Anonymous

Hello Please help.

About 5 days ago I had sex. The first encounter we used a condom, but right after he had ejaculated into a condom we proceeded to go for another round. This second time, he wiped his penis thoroughly and waited a bit, then went in unprotected. This time we used the pull out method. Im very nervous about becoming pregnant, and it is to late to take any morning after pill. I just want to know how high of a risk it is that he pulled out, or maybe even pre-ejaculation?
thanks.

adamslee

Premature ejaculation means coming too quickly, and it's one of the most common sexual problems.

In our survey of several thousand British males, approximately 10 per cent of them said that they often or sometimes had this trouble. We found that it's commoner in younger men – which is not surprising, as there's a distinct tendency for it to improve with age. Men generally get better control as they grow older. Learn more about the article: http://menshealthsmagazine.blogspot.com

Anonymous

Doesn't pre ejaculation only contain sperm when the male has ejaculated previous to it and therefore has sperm leftover in it. And isnt plan B bad for your health?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Pre-ejaculate can contain sperm - there are several variables like if a man hasn't urinated recently. There are no absolutes in this area.

Plan B is not detrimental to one's health!

We cannot really tell someone to take or not to take a medication but Plan B may be a viable option for you - you actually have a few days to take it. It stops about 92% of pregnancies that otherwise would happen.

Your risk right now is low but since you are ovulating, taking the chance of hoping for the best is something you might regret therefore taking Plan B will take great steps in  lowering your risk even more.

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: