By May 10, 2016 - 7:31am

Hi Everyone,
So here is the story, my bf and I were having fund. I had panties on and he was all dressed on (Shorts, boxer, t-shirt etc). I was sitting on him, and he started fingering me (still had my pantie on) and when i got up, there was like a small wet circle on him ( on his short on his leg). It was precm, so can it travel all the way through?

Thank you for your answer :)

Hello mel03,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community. Thank you for coming to us with your question.

Pre ejaculate fluid is a bodily fluid that frequently seeps out of the penis during intercourse.
That caused the wet spot on your boyfriend's pants.

The majority of pre-ejaculate fluid contains dead or no sperm at all. In cases of a recent prior ejaculation, some sperm can remain in the urethra. The urethra is a tube that runs through the penis and is the exit for urine and semen during ejaculation. Once he urinates, any stowaway sperm is released.

Lastly, sperm cannot pass through clothing.