Precm Pregnancy

I know it is quite possible to get pregnant if there's semen in pre cm. However, I am not sexually active and by my calendar my period is due on 23rd June. I have a 28 day cycle and this calendar is showing 26 before due date which is 23rd. A week before today, I engaged in foreplay/fingering (I am not sure of he touched himself before touching me). Been having heartburns (not frequent), no swollen/tender breast, no cramping, no mood swings, back pain (happens to me every other time), I am really stressed out from work and I have an irregular sleeping pattern( I sleep less than 8 hours daily).

Should there be a cause for alarm? I plan on taking a pregnancy test by the end of the week if my period doesn't come.
Advise please.

Calendars and apps are a pretty good guide but they should not be adhered to - the body doesn't go by these apps and can change and shift slightly which is normal.

Since you have not had sex, you cannot get pregnant. Foreplay and fingering cannot get a woman pregnant and "ifs" about pre-ejaculate can't really be taken into account. It's highly unlikely you are pregnant.

Heartburn is not a sign of early pregnancy, that is something that comes later. You may have it from food you have eaten.

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your response. Why I am really concerned about the precum is because I also touched him and felt it (dried within a few seconds), could have been an ejaculate.
I have never been so worried, I usually have pimples and cramps and I haven't had any.

HERWriter Guide (reply to rubs)

Hi rubs!

I know you are worried but that doesn't make your pregnancy risk any higher. I would advise you to stop googling on this topic. You need to have sex to get pregnant or you need to have sperm deposited up in your vagina. You're not even late.
Stop fighting the facts and relax! Stress is a known delayer of a period.