By Anonymous March 2, 2016 - 4:14am

I'm really playing with fire at the moment. Me and my ex were together on the 15th Jan. The most we usually do is kiss. Anyway, on the 15th he suddenly started to finger me and I kept begging him not to. We're not together after that incident and we broke up. Before this we were only just play fighting and he pushed me down and started to finger me. I was crying + he still carried on. I do not know if there was any precm neither do I know if I touched himself before. My previous period before the incident was on the 4th Jan- 8th Jan. AFTER this incident, I started to bleed on the 5th Feb - 9th. I'm really concerned because I do not know whether I would've been ovulating as nothing like this has ever happened. I'm afraid to tell my family. I'm really playing with fire as I feel really stressed out. Im unable to eat and have lost lots of weight. My weight is currently 107lbs (5'3) and I just can't think straight. I have previously been stressed out too and I don't know if I'm pregnant or dealing with a mental disorder.

My symptoms are : frequent urination (sometimes which burns, back pain) ps: I have taken pregnancy tests thinking the bleeding could've been implantation bleeding and all Yh tests are negative but I've read up on how HCG sometimes is not detectable if I take the test too early. Can you please help me

First things first - you are not pregnant. Your tests are negative and he inserted his finger, not his penis. You can't get pregnant this way and there's no point worrying that somehow semen got on this fingers and then he impregnated to you. The odds of that are nearly zero.

What you had in Feb was a period. You are not pregnant.

You may have a urinary tract infection based on your symptoms - you need to see a doctor for this straight away or it could lead to a more serious kidney infection.

Secondly - what this person did to you was a sexual assault. When you are just kissing and want nothing more and he forces sexual contact - this is a crime. Please consider reporting this to the police. Please also consider telling your family or a trusted friend. If this person comes near you again, scream for help and contact the police.

And remember you did absolutely nothing wrong - this monster who did this to you carries all the blame. No means no.

Again, please see a doctor to make sure you don't have a UTI - you can read more about that here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/urinary-tract-infection

Hi thanks for your reply. I can't really speak to anyone because of our culture.

I texted him today as I was in doubt on whether if he didn't put his penis inside. I began to be doubtful of him coz he texted me 2 days ago saying he had intercourse with someone else. when I asked him if he did do anything else.. He said he did. He knows I'm a worried wart and get paranoid easily. I don't know if he is playing games with me because of it or if he's actually telling the truth. Would a home pregnancy be reliable by now? I was due my second period today and it hasn't come.

This man sounds disgusting. What kind of a culture do you live in that he can get away with sexual assault AND be arrogant about it? This is not a culture that values women and I am very sorry that you are caught up in this.

Anon, stress can delay and affect the menstrual cycle to a great degree. This is likely what is happening. You have had a period since the assault so you are not pregnant. A test would be accurate by now so take one to ease your mind.

Are you talking to anyone face-to-face about your situation ? I really hope you have a trusted relative or friend you can talk to.

Keep the texts from this man, Anon and please reconsider reporting him.

Stay in contact with us, I know we can only provide online emotional support but we're always here for you.