I'm an 14 days late of my period I have done 3 test but has come back negative on the 3 i have a few signs but nothing mayger I am total con fused on this I don't feel like I'm pregnant but in the other hand periods were regular and on time every month please some advice

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Since its been a week after a missed period, you can trust the results of the pregnancy test. Periods can be late or irregular for many reasons unrelated to pregnancy. Causes can include hormonal imbalances due to: medication, stress, changes in eating or sleeping habits.
Usually a missed period is not causes by anything serious. It is more of a danger sign to have frequent, prolonged or very heavy bleeding.
if you want a regular period, doctors usually recommend taking birth control pills if the cause is hormonal imbalances.
Below I have pasted a link to a HER article that talks more about why periods can be late.