Hi I'm still virgin, my boyfriend and played around and all his sperm spread all over his penis, a minute there I started to get on top of him and put his dick inside me, But I'm still a virgin because I did not allow him to break my virginity. Is there a chance that I will get pregnant? I'm a VIRGIN and his sperm is inside me
Will that makes me pregnant?

A sexually active woman has about a 15-20% chance of pregnancy each month. Since his sperm were at the opening of your vagina, there is some small risk.

Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your options. Emergency contraception may be a good idea. Never engage in these activities without protection.