i did sex with my gf. but i didnt enter my penis her.as that we did twice. bcz of my fear i i gave her postinor 2 tablets. first took after about one hour.but second was late.second tablet took after 20 hours after first tablet.is there big chance to get pregnant?????

I don't understand when you say you had sex but there was no entry of the penis - this is not sex. Did you have intercourse or not?

Postinor 2 is up to 95% effective when taken within 24 hours so her risk is extremely low. If there was no intercourse then there is no risk of pregnancy.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/infertility-men