Hey i had a question more as a concern for myself i had intercourse with my husband on april 20 and got my period that month i usually get them last daysand may i got my period 31st but this month of june havent was may my last month or should i take a home pregnacy i worried not in a stable relationship with a lil girl of 6 and not working so imagine the stress

If you are not in a stable relationship I suggest you use birth control at times so you don't bring a baby into an unstable life.

You are not pregnant from the sex you had in April so if you haven't had sex since, then you cannot be pregnant as you've had two periods since. Your period may be delayed for other reasons including stress.

Good luck and I hope this work out for you.