I had sex on april 17 after ma period in wc d side of d condom broke n i tuk 1tab of postinor2 few hours later n d second tab 13hrs later i had ma period dat same month april29-2 of may, we r nw in may ending n av nt seen another period dis mth n av done several hpt wc gav me negative bt am nt at peace, tinkin if am preg

I am not sure why you think you may be pregnant? 

You had your period after taking emergency contraception and your next period is not really late, unless you are very regular on a 28 day cycle. 

Your pregnancy tests also indicate you are not pregnant. Give your period another few days to arrive. 

Has this helped?